Occupational Health Services: Employee Screening, Substance Abuse Testing, and More
Workwell Occupational Medicine, LLC offers a wide range of occupational health services to make it easy for you to make sure employees and employment candidates are able to do their job. This approach will reduce their chance of injury and your liability. Our services include employee screening for pre-employment, post-offer, and return-to-work situations; drug screening; baseline and DOT physical exams; and lift/range-of-motion evaluations.
Workwell wants to ensure your workplace is a safe environment and your workers are healthy and happy. We also want you to rest assured it is going to stay that way. Let us make your job a little easier by providing federally compliant Drug and Alcohol testing and other screening services.
- eScreen Instant non-DOT 5 Panel Drug screens – Federally approved drug screening provides results via the Internet in 15 minutes.
- FDA DOT Urine Drug Screenings
- Saliva Alcohol Testing
- Oral Swab Drug Testing
- Online Management Services, including random pool management and random consortium services for DOT drivers
- Baseline Function Testing and Management – Screen potential candidates for possible pre-existing injuries or limitations that would hinder their ability to perform essential job functions. Learn more.
- Fit for Duty/Return to Work Physicals – Make sure employee candidates or employees returning from an injury or illness are physically able to perform a specific job.
- Physical Agility/Range of Motion Testing – Test general physical ability to match candidates with the requirements of a job or jobs and obtain benchmark ROM measurements.
- OSHA-Compliant Medical Physicals, Annual and Pre‑employment