workwell Occupational Medicine, LLC offers a wide range of employee screening for pre-employment, post-offer, and return-to-work situations. Drug screening, physical exams, and lift/range-of-motion evaluations are just some of the employee screening evaluations we can perform. Make sure candidates are able to do their job in order to reduce their chance of injury and your liability.
Workwell wants to make sure your workplace is a safe environment and your workers are healthy and happy. We also want you to rest assured it is going to stay that way, despite recent law changes. Let us make your job a little easier by providing federally compliant Drug and Alcohol testing.
- eScreen Instant non-DOT 5 Panel Drug screens – Federally approved drug screening provides results via the Internet in 15 minutes.
- FDA DOT Urine Drug Screenings
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Oral Swab Drug Testing
- Online Management Services, including random pool management and random consortium services for DOT drivers
- Baseline Function Testing and Management – Screen potential candidates for possible pre-existing injuries or limitations that would hinder their ability to perform essential job functions. Learn more here.
- Fit for Duty/Return to Work Physicals – Make sure employee candidates or employees returning from an injury or illness are physically able to perform a specific job.
- Physical Agility/Range of Motion Testing – Test general physical ability to match candidates with the requirements of a job or jobs and obtain benchmark ROM measurements.
- OSHA-Compliant Medical Physicals, Annual and Pre-employment
Learn more about the employee screening services that Workwell can provide for your company. Contact us today.